Willem A. J. Roelofsen IV, D. C.
Trusted in Service since 1986
Chiropractic care offers a non-invasive and holistic approach, which engages the inherent recuperative power of each individual to Repair, Restore, and Maintain an Optimum State of Health and Wellness. Dr. Bill Roelofsen is a graduate of The Virginia Military Institute (1980) and Palmer College of Chiropractic (1984). He started in chiropractic practice in 1986 as an associate in the Becker Clinic of Chiropractic. In July 2001, Dr. Roelofsen began his own practice. His goal is to create extraordinary patient visits focused around compassionate, personalized, high-touch chiropractic service. Dr. Roelofsen regularly attends continuing education seminars to stay current in modern and traditional methodology in order to consistently provide high quality care. Dr. Roelofsen is a member of the Virginia Chiropractic Association, and the Kiwanis Club of Roanoke. In his spare time, he likes to read, hike, bike, do yard work, and attempt DIY projects around the house.
Services We Provide:
- Gentle traditional (high-velocity/low amplitude) and low-force spinal adjusting techniques for adults and children—not x-ray dependent.
- Specialized adjusting procedures for the shoulder, elbow and wrist, and the hip, knee, ankle and foot.
- Sensible corrective care plans designed to stabilize your spine and help you feel healthy again as quickly as possible.
- Affordable maintenance care plans designed to help you stay well and active over the course of your life.
- Supportive care programs for folks with Chronic Pain Syndromes.
- Ancillary procedures including Electric and Ultrasonic Stimulation, Mechanical Traction, and Low Level Laser Therapy.
- Myofascial Release and Trigger Point Therapies.
- Nutritional Assessment & Exercise Counseling.
- High quality, all natural, whole-food nutritional supplements.
- Complimentary initial consultation to discuss your health history.
Please note that our recommendations for care are always based on our desire to help you get well and stay well, and that they are not determined by your insurance coverage.
Many health insurance plans (including Medicare) cover chiropractic services. Please determine the type and extent of chiropractic coverage available under your policy by calling the toll-free number on the back of your insurance card. Whenever possible, we will call to verify your benefits; however, the benefits quoted to us are not a guarantee of payment. As a courtesy to you, we will cheerfully process the necessary insurance claim forms and file them with your insurance company.
Payment will be due at the time the services are rendered of any co-payments, deductible, or non-covered services. You may pay via Cash, Personal Check, Debit/Check Card, VISA or MasterCard.
Dr. Roelofsen is a participating, in-network provider for the following networks:
- Anthem and Blue Cross & Blue Shield (But not Anthem HealthKeepers!)
- Roanoke City Employees Aetna
We also accept, at Dr. Roelofsen’s sole discretion, assignment for automobile accident and personal injury cases, as well as Worker’s Compensation injuries. Special rules apply in these cases and we will be happy to help you sort it all out.
We are located at 1231 Maple Avenue SW, Roanoke, VA 24016.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. If you would like to request an appointment online, click ‘Contact Us’ above. A member of our staff will follow up with you.
Questions about our practice, our policies, or the conditions we treat that aren’t answered by this page? Don’t hesitate to contact us!